Creating change as an individual
The session is at 2 pm GMT / 6:30 pm IST.
Each of us has a cause or issue we care about. But these issues feel so out of our control that they easily make you feel powerless to make a meaningful difference. And, so, even if there is an intention, acting on it feels like a huge task – whether this is sexism or global warming.
However, as author Leo Tolstoy stated, history is created by “an infinitely large number of infinitesimally small actions”. We strongly believe that small everyday habits and actions are the single most powerful way to bring about change.
This session will help you convert your anger or discontent into tools that will help trigger change. It will look at a framework to support you in taking small steps to bring a change you wish to see, whether in your workplace or more broadly in your community.
- Uncover a framework to think about resolving larger issues in a more actionable manner
- Hear stories and examples of initiatives to see such principles in action
- Look at the research underpinning motivation and behaviour change
- Understand how you can advocate for change through small actions
- A framework to support change – even when times are tough
- A clear purpose and plan about the changes you want to commit to
Target Audience: For everyone who wants to trigger social change