The Psychology of Exclusion & Inclusion
The session is at 2 pm GMT / 6:30 pm IST.
In this session, we will bring key concepts from psychology (& related disciplines) to better understand what underpins our actions and experiences of inclusion and exclusion. Through these concepts, the participants can better identify, understand and apply inclusive behaviours in their unique work contexts. This understanding will enable participants to make conscious decisions about their opinions and behaviours.
- Understand what psychological & social processes lead us to exclude others (both intentionally & unintentionally)
- Understand the kinds of impact exclusion & inclusion have on individuals, teams, and organisations
- Explore evidence-based approaches to cultivating empathy & compassion at an individual level
- Explore approaches to driving inclusion in teams
- A working knowledge of individual & group-based psychological phenomena that relate to exclusion
- Strategies and frameworks to manage biases and foster inclusion
Target Audience: All Employees